Phoenix Telecom Solutions understands the engineering needs of today’s telecom providers, knowing that every successful project begins with carefully executed engineering. Whether the project is a wireline system upgrade or a wireless network optimization, Phoenix has the engineering resources to plan and execute the project on time and under budget. The Phoenix engineering process begins with understanding the business objectives of every project and developing the engineering requirements to fit the project requirements.
Phoenix is committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective engineering solutions for every situation including:
- Network Planning
- Remote and Central Office Equipment Planning and Specifications Design
- Proficient in Multiple Carriers systems to include Turks, WFMT, NDS, Metasolv, Bid Master and others
- Project Management
Our current engineering experience includes;
- Carrier broadband OSP Engineering and ISP Engineering
- Tier 1 Carrier Engineering for CAF II, Vectoring and Turf programs
- Core Systems Engineering
- Engineering for multiple major OEMs
Phoenix has the industry experience and engineering professionals to support your project!