The challenge of deploying new technology often requires the integration with legacy networks Deploying new services cost effectively, while preserving capital, often requires refurbishment of existing frames or deployment of legacy expansion frames to blend the “New” with the “Old”.
Phoenix’s experience procuring legacy equipment, capabilities to refurbish legacy equipment to “Like- New” condition, and our Assembly/Integration expertise make Phoenix an ideal partner to support both OEMs and Service Providers with services expansions.
Phoenix’s refurbishment processes ensure the highest quality standards as follows:
- All acquired frames and systems are cleaned & visually inspected for external damage
- Interconnect backplanes, cabling and harnessing are inspected for damage
- The frames are refurbished to restore OEM functionality and appearance
- Circuit cards and frames are integrated to Customer specifications
- Verification test cases at a card and/or frame level are performed
- All materials are inspected to IPC610 workmanship standard
- Material is packaged and delivered per ESD industry standards.
The result is an OEM-quality frame built to perform up to today’s standards.