Phoenix performs Kitting for both OEMs and Service Providers who want to ensure that their legacy maintenance, service expansions and technology upgrades are delivered On-Time and On-Budget.
It all starts with a close working relationship with our customers and the sharing of IP to design and deliver custom-configured solutions to meet client specifications. To meet the specific needs of our customers we;
- Identify, inspect and inventory multi-vendor ancillary components, harness and shelves.
- Utilize Phoenix and partner inventory to assemble Equipment into complete units from New, Reuse, Refurbished Stock to complete the BOM
- Configure cabinets/kits to Client or OEM-standard specifications
- Customized labeling is one of our specialties
- Package and deliver the equipment in industry-standard ESD packaging.
Phoenix’s refurbished Legacy equipment Kitting program allows OEMs to focus on the delivery of today’s technology while we build the bridge to that new technology.